Canvas InfoTech, Inc. is seeking a qualified professional to fill the position of Systems Analyst based in Bellevue, Washington. Position is located in Bellevue, Washington, but may be asked to work in various locations throughout the US.
- Meet with client user management to gather requirements pertaining to improving existing data mining and analysis.
- The clients require applications which will be enable them to gather and breakdown data into usable reports (dashboards) for management for a variety of business needs (e.g. improved indexing and harvesting of customer data to evaluate and predict behavior, human resources, finance and enterprise marketing).
- From requirements prepare business and technical specifications leading to the development of a Statement of Work which guides the actual development. Review with clients to confirm that the SOW comports with requirements.
- Turn over development to IT developers to develop the applications.
- Monitor the development to insure it proceeds in accordance with specifications and SOW.
- As software modules are completed participate in user acceptance and quality assurance testing.
Requires a Master’s Degree in Industrial & Organizational Psychology and 6 months of experience. Experience as an Organization Development Analyst is acceptable, or any suitable combination of education, training or experience thereof.
Send your resume to:
Canvas InfoTech, Inc.
39465 Paseo Padre Parkway, Suite 2800
Fremont, CA 94538