We offer a 2 day training course in Microsoft Project 2013. Reach out to Canvas InfoTech Inc. to become a Master of Microsoft Project 2013 and dazzle your managers with amazing project plans.
In the 2 days you will be practically using MS Project 2013 (latest version of MS Project) as a tool to manage and maintain your projects. Students will be made be aware of basic project management principles in class, but the focus will be on tools and techniques of MS Project.
Upon completion, students will be adept at the following and more:
Class Timings: 9:00am to 5:00pm PST
Address for the classes: 39465 Paseo Padre Parkway, Suite 2800, Fremont CA- 94538
For more information please contact/call us: email@example.com / 855-5-CANVAS (855-522-6827)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Can this training be taken online?
Yes. If you cannot attend the classes in person, you can sign up and an online webinar link will be sent to you 15 minutes before the start time of class.
2. Will food and drinks be provided?
Yes! Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks will be provided on both days.
3. Do I have to bring anything along with me for this workshop?
Yes, Please bring your laptop and download a free trial version of MS Project 2013 from Microsoft. Information will be sent to you prior to the class about step by step instructions for downloading and installing Microsoft.
4. Will study material be provided?
Yes. Complete study material will be provided to you on the first day of class.
5. Is there a fee return policy?
No, the fee is non-refundable.
6. Can I carry over to the next batch workshop if I cannot make it to the one that I signed up for?
Yes. If you cannot take the class on the month that you signed up for, you can take the class next month.
7. Do I get a certificate after attending this workshop?
Yes, you will get a certificate of completion.
8. Will there be an exam taken after the completion of this course?
No, there will be no test after completion. This is not a certification oriented course like PMP, CSM, CSPO, ITIL etc. This course is about becoming expert at MS Project through an intensive 16 hours hands on class. Yes, there are a series of sample project plans you make along the way but there is no test “per se”.
9. Question: Is it easy to work on MS Project 2010 at work when the training provided at Canvas is MS Project 2013?
Regarding going from MS Project 2013 to 2010, it is really not a problem. MS Project is a very simple tool. Going from one version to another is easily handled by anyone who has any experience in any MS project technology.