Canvas Infotech Inc.’s CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional) training offers all the aspiring Business Analysts to take one step closer to a successful IT career. This training will guide you towards successfully completing your CBAP examination with step by step understanding of real time project strategies and techniques for successful implementation of projects in the industry. This training will give the details of each topics in the BABOK (Business Analyst Book of Knowledge) with real time examples and supporting workshops.
Benefits to the individuals may include:
Benefits to the organization may include:
Regular Price: $995.00
Class timings: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00P.M. PST (Class room doors are open from 8:30 A.M. PST)
Address: 39465 Paseo Padre Pkwy, Suite 2800, Fremont, CA – 94538
Dates of training:
|Dates for training||Days for training||Timings||Registration||Instructor|
|December 9th, 10th, 16th & 17th 2017||Sunday through Wednesday||9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.||Register Now!||TBD|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What are the prerequisites to take the CBAP Training?
2. What are the Course contents for CBAP Training ?
Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring Elicitation Requirements Management and Communication Enterprise Analysis Requirements Analysis Solution Assessment and Validation Underlying Competencies
3. How do I pay for the training?
You can pay for the training on our website after choosing your date and training https://www.canvasinfotech.com/training/training-events/ or if you prefer to pay by phone or personal check, please contact us at 855-5CANVAS Ext. 2(855-522-6827) Ext. 2.
4. How long is the CBAP training?
CBAP training will be a 4 day course. It can be taken either online or in-person. This course will cover the 21 hours of PDU’s required for taking the CBAP exam.
5. Do I have to bring anything with me to attend the training?
All the material and stationery will be provided. Please bring your laptop with you.
6. What is the benefit of taking this training and getting CBAP certification, why should I enroll in this training?
As a CBAP, you will join the elite list of certified Business Analysts with a good grasp of BA knowledge areas and BA techniques. You will be known as a person with advanced level of knowledge and qualifications.
7. Does the training include the IIBA exam fee and membership fee with IIBA?
No, the training is solely for the preparation of the CBAP exam. Membership and exam fee are separate which will $450 for members and $575 for non-members.
8. How soon can I take the exam?
We strongly recommend you to take the exam within 1 month of your training.
9. What is the exam structure?
CBAP exam is Computer Based Test (CBT) and to be taken in dedicated testing centers and the exam is 3.5 hour long with 150 multiple choice question.
10. How many attempts do I have to retake the exam if I fail it? Is there a retake exam fee? If yes, how much is it?
If you fail the exam on the first attempt you can retake the exam after waiting 3 months from the date of your initial attempt by paying the re-exam fee which is $250.
11. Do I have to renew CBAP certification periodically?
Yes, in order to maintain the CBAP certification, you need to renew it for every 3 years and it requires 60 CDU’s.
12. Does the CBAP training help to gain PDU’s (Professional Developments Units for PMI (Project Management Institute)?
IIBA is very specific as to what qualifies for CDUs/PDUs. One (1) hour of classroom/contact time of continuing development = 1 CDU. CBAP® recipients are required to track their own CDUs and submit their recertification application and fee by their recertification due date.
13. Is Food provided during the training with Canvas InfoTech Inc.?
Yes, Lunch is provided with a small snack along with tea and coffee during the course of this 4 day training.
14. Is the CBAP training fee refundable?
No, the fee is non-refundable. If for any reason you cannot take the training once you are signed up for a class, we can have you take the class in next upcoming batch.
15. Once I have paid and taken the class, can I retake it again? If yes, will there be a fee to take the class again?
Yes, once you have signed up, you can take the training again and again until you feel comfortable to take the exam. No, there is no fee to take the class again.