Title: Market Research Analyst
Qualification: Bachelors or Masters in Science or equivalent.
Minimum experience required: 5+ years(if Bachelors), 2+ years(if Masters).
Skills: Microsoft Access, Show Case Queries, COGNOS Power play, COGNOS Report net, MS-Visio, Microsoft Query Analyzer,Windows.
Location: Union City, CA
Pay rate: Negotiable, as per OES industry standards.
Length: Long term / Permanent.
Job Duties: As a Marketing Research Analyst, the employee will be responsible for
- Research market conditions in local, regional, or national areas to determine potential sales of a product or service.
- May gather information on competitors, prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution.
- May use survey results to create a marketing campaign based on regional preferences and buying habits.
- Responsible for defining the scope of the project, gathering business requirements and document them.
- Create data model and business process models using Enterprise Architect and Visio by following the best practice methodologies for building Business Process Flow models.
- Implement new marketing strategies to gain more customers in database and development of database/direct mail budget.
- May coordinate marketing operations.
Travel required: 0 to 25% Telecommute: No
Send your resume to:
Canvas InfoTech, Inc.
39465 Paseo Padre Parkway, Suite 2800
Fremont, CA 94538